Well everyone, it’s National Novel Writing Month. Nanowrimo. Anyone here attempting it? I am. It’s my first time and my idea is to turn my not-working memoir into autobiographical fiction. Hmmm. Anyone wanna work together? Share? This is hard, but I need a challenge. A kick in the ass on this story screaming to get out. It’s all I ever think about.
I don’t even know what the goals are a day (word count) or do I just write on my word processor and how do I update on the nanowrimo site? Any help out there?
Got my ipod listening to Radiohead, Ali Farka Toure, Tracy Chapman, Daisy May Erlewine, Yo Yo Ma, and some violin and cello suite that’s beautiful and dark. Got my water, diet coke, smokes. Now if I could just start.
- National Novel Writing Month begins today, and with it, the… (updates.gawker.com)
- National Novel Writing Month is here again! (susanscribes.wordpress.com)
- Gearing Up for NaNoWriMo (rachelleharp.com)
- Get Ready, Get Set: National Novel Writing Month (thegilmoreproject.wordpress.com)
- Are You Ready For National Novel Writing Month? (creativemysteries.wordpress.com)